Commander Series First Focal Riflescope
Model KOC-CSS-3.5x12x50mm $989
3.5x12x50mm 30mm diameter fluted silver & black body with illuminating dot.
3.5x12x50mm 1” diameter tube non-fluted silver & black body with illuminating dot
- Our Commander Series first focal scopes are designed and built for the hunter who hunts from the early hours in the morning to the last minute of twilight, rregardless of terrain or weather. This riflescope can take the pounding of the toughest and roughest rides of all terrain vehicles in the back country with the confidence of remaining in one piece and on zero.
Scope body, eye piece and magnification ring are constructed from one piece 6061-T6 aircraft high grade aluminum material and are fitted with the highest quality fully multi-coated glass lenses.
- The unbreakable photo etched glass reticle is placed and precisely centered in the front of the scope.
In the first focal plane scopes, the reticle does not move when magnification power is changed. Also, the reticle appears larger when the magnification is increased. Larger Reticles are more visible and easier to see during low light hours of the day.
- Because the reticle does not move, the point of impact does not change. In most of the North America variable second focal plane scopes, especially the lower price scopes, the point of impact changes when magnification is changed. The reticle on the Second plane scopes are placed at the rear of the scope as shown in the diagram on the top of the page.
Scope Body is one piece mono-tube.
- Lenses are fully multi-coated and green film is applied on the surface of the glass.
The clarity of the optics is superb.
- Precise 1/4" MOA click at 100yds Elevation and Windage adjustment.
Reticle is photo etched glass unbreakable 8 Plex with illuminating dot.
- 50mm Objective.
Quick focusing ring.
- See-through flip-up lens covers.
Shockproof - sealed and nitrogen filled to ensure 100% waterproof and fog proof.
- Riflescope protecting cordura zipper bag.